After the loss of a loved one, it can be difficult and confusing to discern what needs to happen. You may have specific questions or you may be at a loss on where to start. Held Law Office is here to help. Ms. Held will assist you during this challenging time by providing compassionate service and efficient guidance.
Held Law Office can assist you in determining if probate is required or if there is another process which may be utilized. Ms. Held can assist with any of the following aspects of estate administration:
- Compiling an inventory of all assets
- Notifying agencies and companies of the death
- Paying outstanding obligations, including medical and funeral expenses.
- Collecting assets controlled by beneficiary designations
- Collecting assets with an Affidavit for Collection of Personal Property (a.k.a Small Estate Affidavit)
- Re-titling assets
Please contact Held Law Office for a complimentary consultation to discuss the estate administration process.